Please read these conditions carefully.
1. Charges must be paid by cash or credit card before occupancy commences unless special prior arrangements have been made.
2. Occupancy starts and finishes on the dates shown on the boking confirmation.
3. The guest will be liable for payment of any charges incurred by any guest together with all replacements and necessary costs for any damage or loss to the room or apartment and its contents or the Body Corporate property caused by any guest.
4. The room or apartment must not be used for any unlawful purpose.
5. Guests must only park cars in the designated areas.
6. Only the number of people shown on the booking may stay in the room or apartment overnight.
7. No animals or pets are to be brought onto the complex.
8. Neither the Body Corporate, the Manager nor the apartment owner is liable for any damage or loss of property which a guest may sustain while on the complex.
9. The by-laws, rules and regulations of the complex and any reasonable direction of the Manager must be complied with. The apartment must be vacated if after receiving a warning, any guest fails to comply.
10. There is no refund for early departure.
11. The Manager may inspect the apartment at any time with reasonable notice and at any time without notice if the Manager is of the opinion that there has been a breach of these conditions.
12. The Manager and the apartment owner are not responsible for any description of the room or apartment viwed a varyng b te guest.
13. The guest authorises the manager to charge any credit card for any loss, damage or monetary contribution for which any Guest is liable under this document or otherwise.
14. If the occupancy ends or is terminated, the guest must immediately vacate the apartment. The Manager is authorised to do whatever is required to enforce the eviction of any guest and removal of guests property.
Bookings will be confirmed by full payment being made for the booking at the time of the booking being made.
Please note our Cancellation Policy ...
All bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable.
No Shows and Early Departures
Where you fail to show the full tariff of the original booking will be charged. There will be no refund of unused stay nights where you check out prior to your scheduled departure date.
A booking that has not been confirmed by a deposit being paid is not guaranteed.
Bookings are held subject to the owner’s approval. While we, as Resident Letting Manager, will use our best endeavours to offer alternative accommodation if the owner withdraws the apartment, the Office of Fair Trading does not prevent an owner from withdrawing property that is subject to a confirmed booking.
The administration fee covers the cost of processing the booking, receipting and banking the money, cancelling the booking from the system, processing the refund against your nominated credit card and meeting bank charges.
Lost, Misplaced or Dropped Keys/Fobs
The Guest is responsible for the safe keeping and return of all keys/fobs provided by the Manager. The Guest will be liable for payment of any charges incurred by the Manager, Owner or the Body Corporate in regard to replacment or recovery of lost, misplaced or dropped keys/fobs.